MBA in International Business
MIB School of Management, an international Business School based in Trieste - Italy, is now launching 3 new scholarships to attend the 23rd edition of the MBA in International business.
Each one of the 3 scholarships is awarded as 50% of the Master course tuition fees:
• "WOMEN on MBA" Scholarship, to facilitate access to high education to female brilliant profiles.
• "Young Talents" Scholarship, to grant junior talented people of no more than 27 years old.
• "Entrepreneurs" Scholarship, to sustain development of brave entrepreneurs of no more than 35 years old.
Which are the common requirements to access the new scholarships? Here they are:
- A university degree;
- A very good knowledge of English language (TOEFL, IELTS o PTE certificate is not compulsory);
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
"MIB School of Management will grant a scholarship to the best profile for each category on the basis of selection process results, professional experience and the candidate's CV.
Of course, we're also considering motivation and attitude shown during the interview" says Barbara Sepic, Admission Officer of MIB School of Management.
Deadline to send your documentation is on 16th July 2012. The 23rd edition of MBA in International Business will start next September.
More on MIB see at http://www.najstudent.com/postdiplomske-studije/MIB-School-of-Management/170.
Broj pregleda: 453